Wednesday, July 13, 2011

so near, yet so far


You are the sun
I am the girl on the beach
you are all over me
I can feel your touch,
Your hugs,your kiss
Yet,
there is still
An ocean between us,
and if you come to me,
Its not just me that will burn.

*********************

As i look into your eyes,
it begins to rain in mine.
the dampness of which,
leaves my hair strands
sticking to my neck.
A cold chill spreads over me
I cross my hands and shiver
I can't breath.
And i hunger for your warmth.
But you are still
a million cold bodies away,
And to reach me,
Its not just my heart
that you need to stamp your feet on.

********************************
You are Narcissus*
I am your mirror image
I want to reach,
to touch you
There is just
A thin sheet of glass between us
But if you break it
I am lost,
destroyed forever
And it won't just be your fingers
that will bleed on to a broken me.

*******************************
You are my wish
to paint a landscape
standing in the rain.
Every time
I stroke a colour,
A drop washes it off
leaving just
a blurred splash,
bordered,
in blood red.


(image : water colour, black pen, sketch pen on paper ,
by GAYA )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...