Thursday, October 16, 2008

SWEETER THAN A DREAM



Once,
An early morning dream
A sweet, delightful one,
Became cross with me...
He woke me up,
In the middle of a dream
Hoping,
I would miss him
And close my eyes
And beg him to complete
And so he left me
In the middle of somewhere beautiful
And kept on watching
Eager to see my plight

But to his dismay,
He was defeated, surprised..
As he saw me happier
Than he could ever make me
More content
Than he had ever seen me

And when he looked why
That was when he saw
You in my arms
In my embrace

Green with envy
He realized
That I had woken up
Only to feel you within my arms
And for me, having you by my side
Having your head on my chest
Was more precious
More delightful
Than anything he had become
To anyone…

4 comments:

kris... said...

LOVEly...

gaya said...

aake motham oru change.
I read it already.*LIKE :)

Arjun Prasad said...

super like..:)

Nirmal Joy said...

@gaya: mothathil ee bloginu oru chancu kudi kodukkan theerumanichu.. :) aarenkilumokke vaayikkumenkil vaayikkatte..:)
@arjun : thanks..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...