Thursday, October 16, 2008

TRANSITIONS


Form the dark nights
To the grey dawns
Into the yellow mornings


I have always loved transitions.

From lead pencils
To fountain pens
To keyboards

From cradles
To shoulders
To fingers to legs to wheels

From my class seventh shorts
To my class eighth pants

From hugs and kisses
To archies cards
To Oh god, I forgots

From the torrents
To the drizzles
Into rainbows and sunny skies
.


From tom and jerrys
To blood booze and bodies
And back to tom and jerrys

From infatuations
To cravings and frustrations
To love

From loneliness to
Loneliness
To loneliness.

10/16/2008 3:11:15 AM

2 comments:

little star said...

good....
'TRANSITION'
without disturbing anyone.....its happening...

Nirmal Joy said...

thanks ..:) some of them does disturb me, when i somehow become aware of it..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...